- Blog |
- Enjoy Lunch During NYC Restaurant Week 2015!
Enjoy Lunch During NYC Restaurant Week 2015!
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:51 p.m.
If you haven’t taken advantage of the trendiest pass-time for New Yorkers, this is the week to visit NYC rooftop bars and restaurants. Especially the rooftop restaurants since we are in the midst of NYC Restaurant Week 2015!
Today’s featured location is actually so good they had to open two! The notorious Tao Restaurants of NYC provides visitors with a true Pan-Asian experience in a scenic setting. You don’t have to take our word for it because during NYC Restaurant week Tao Uptown in NYC located on East 58th Street (btwn Park & Madison) is offering lunch for just $25! Here are the details:
Tao Uptown $25 3 Course Lunch
- Bang Bang Chicken Salad
- Spicy Thai Seafood Dumpling Soup
- Satay of Chicken with Peanut Sauce
- Vegetable Lo Mein Salad
- Crispy Vegetable Rolls with Duck Mustard Sauce
- Soy Ginger Glazed Salmon
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Sesame Seared Tuna Salad
- Asian BBQ Hanger Steak with Pepper Spiced Fries
- Moo Shu with a Choice of Chicken, Pork or Vegetable
- Trio of Sushi Rolls: Spicy Tuna, California, Avocado Cucumber
- Chocolate Zen Parfait
- Fresh Fruit & Tangerine Sorbet
- Banana Pudding
- Mango Sorbet, Seasonal Fruit and Coconut Milk